Aug 4, 2009

FW: Clever Ideas (HMMM!!)


Very cool ideas:
I've seen the watermelons before, but not the rest....too bad all ads can't be this clever!!











Clever ideas: Square Watermelons


A round watermelon can take up a lot of room in a refrigerator


And the usually round fruit often sits awkwardly on refrigerator shelves.


Smart Japanese Farmers have forced their watermelons to grow into a


square shape by inserting the melons into square, tempered glass cases


While the fruit is still growing on the vine.






















And take a look at this! Made in Japan!




























and, the CLEVER ADVERTISING
SECTION:




WHO THINKS OF THESE THINGS?





I am sure I would be so distracted I would crash......





I love this one!!!!

















As for you....





Have A Great Day...!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment